Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

To all those wondering how to save your girl...

It requires a little bit of work BUT all you have to do is hit "ctrl+Prt Scr" on yall keyboards, then paste it(ctrl+v) in paint, it should come up as being an image of your desktop, game, and what not. Then select and cut out the part you want(ctrl+x), then clear the remains in paint, then past it again, only this time it should be the part you wanted to cut out in paint, then repeat if need be.

Review of the game, really awsome. I loved it, definately something to help create characters with and what not. interactivity was phenominal, the secrets were a bit hard, but once I figured them out(thanks to previous reviews) it turned out to be such an awsome game. 10/10, 5/5 good job, hate to see this one to be the last, but oh well. Again, awsome job, and I am looking forward to your other work in the future, whatever it may be.

Runescape Simulator Runescape Simulator

YESS

Someone FINALLY posts a movie on how gay rs is! I thought it was awsome in my opinion! Rs isnt worth playing anymore. I too was a player of that game, and to me it just got stupider and stupider. I am glad to see that others feel the same way about rs like me. The only things I can see that may need improvement is to offer more skills to make fun of, and get better with the drawing of the person. Otherweise nice work, and keep it up!

bkdude responds:

well i dont plan on improving this as i made it about 15 months ago... but it still holds true today and im glad you enjoyed it.

im not a really good artist, and back then i REALLY wasn't a good artist :p